1. I will not really be in orientation at this time next week.
2. This week (or next) really isn't my last time at work.
3. I have HEAPS of time to get everything done that I need to do.
1. I WILL in orientation this time next week AND flying out to Nepal the next day.
2. This or next week IS my last time at work.
3. While I have a little bit of time, I don't have as much as it feels that I do...especially while working night shifts.
I'm visiting with a friend in a city nearby for the last time in awhile. Maria was the one to suggest Peace Corps when I was talking about doing missions after I graduated. She is ALSO the one who suggested my working with an Australian special needs community instead of doing missions...hmm. You'd think this means Maria doesn't like missions, but that is not the case. God has just been using her to steer me in the directions that He wants me to go rather than my own planning. Thank you, Maria for listening and verbal processing with me my ideas!
I feel like I should get my act together and start doing things. Maybe this weekend I'll feel motivation to begin. Maybe if it hit me sooner that I'm leaving for a bit, it'd assist me better. However, I do prefer it hitting me on the way because I can handle it much better away from it all rather than amongst everyone in my life.